webMathematica and Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg130354] webMathematica and Manipulate
  • From: "Kenneth M Flurchick" <kmflurch at>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Firefox when I use MSPManipulate, the play controls do not appear
a) How can I see them
b) How can I force MSPManipulate to automatically run once

I do not see any MSPAnimate function, is it available?

NOTICE: This e-mail correspondence is subject to Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.