Simplify an expression with respect to one of many variables

To all in the group,

I have an expression with around 10 variables. I would like to simplify the expression after derivative with respect to one of the 10 variables. Let's say x.
However, I didnt find an option for that from Simplify fn.

Any suggestion?

Thanks