Re: Mathematica and trivial math problems that school children can solve.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130417] Re: Mathematica and trivial math problems that school children can solve.
- From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:50:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <4874256.22112.1360995464949.JavaMail.root@m06> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
oh it's definitely like chess. mathematica exausts it's quicker than slower methods. and so do we . it's like chess if mathematica will save one a headache and allot of paper or cause it. some get paid always, some never philosophy of it all ? :) interesting