Re: Sample Workbooks - Suggested sources to get a newbie going?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130433] Re: Sample Workbooks - Suggested sources to get a newbie going?
- From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:10:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
http://www.wolfram.com/webresources.html -> http://www.library.wolfram.com -> http://www.library.wolfram.com has beam stress examples. I'm unsure if any Mathematica books are on that subject I think there is at least one. I think some continuum mathematics for buildings (ref www.wikipedia.com) is done by specialized software (ie, what various colleges post as req. software for architect engineers) bothe here and over-seas; or is proprietary to major building companies. interesting you say that.