Trying to suspend or pause execution of a program.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130469] Trying to suspend or pause execution of a program.
- From: Clif McInnis <c_mcinnis at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 02:03:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a manipulate that uses the Speak function. One of the four buttons used plays a 24 second statement and I would like to have the other buttons disabled until the Speak function has finished. The best that I have been able to do is to disable the other buttons for 6 to 7 seconds, by using a Pause statement along with Method and SynchronousUpdating. I would certainly appreciate any and all suggestions.