Re: change the base of the Log used by LogLogPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130495] Re: change the base of the Log used by LogLogPlot?
- From: fishe053 at cougars.csusm.edu
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:36:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello everyone, I'm confused too. I'm trying to plot this code below via mathematica however I can't get the plot to come out correctly. R = 10; L = 0.01; C = 2.533e-8; f = logspace(3,5,2000); w = 2*pi*f; H = R./(R+j*w*L + 1./(j*w*C )); semilogx(f,20*log10(abs(H))) I've tried using LogLinearPlot to replicate it in mathematica but when I try I get something completely different! Not sure why.