Re: change the base of the Log[] used by LogLogPlot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130495] Re: change the base of the Log[] used by LogLogPlot?
  • From: fishe053 at cougars.csusm.edu
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I'm confused too.  I'm trying to plot this code below via mathematica however I can't get the plot to come out correctly.
R = 10;
L = 0.01;
C = 2.533e-8;
f = logspace(3,5,2000);
w = 2*pi*f;
H = R./(R+j*w*L + 1./(j*w*C ));
semilogx(f,20*log10(abs(H)))

I've tried using LogLinearPlot to replicate it in mathematica but when I try I get something completely different!  Not sure why.