Linux compilers ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130506] Linux compilers ...
- From: "David Annetts" <david.annetts at iinet.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:30:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: "David Annetts" <david.annetts at iinet.net.au>
Hi, I was wondering what variety of C compilers was in use on Linux systems, particularly Xubuntu 12.04. Were these systems clean installations, or upgrades? I'm trying to sort out whether issues I'm having with gcc 4.6.2 under Xubuntu 12.04 relating to Mathlink, but possibly also to CUDALink, are of my own creation or more deeply seated. Many thanks in advance, Dave Annetts.