Linux compilers ...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130506] Linux compilers ...
  • From: "David Annetts" <david.annetts at iinet.net.au>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:30:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was wondering what variety of C compilers was in use on Linux
systems, particularly Xubuntu 12.04. Were these systems clean
installations, or upgrades?
I'm trying to sort out whether issues I'm having with gcc 4.6.2 under
Xubuntu 12.04 relating to Mathlink, but possibly also to CUDALink, are
of my own creation or more deeply seated.
Many thanks in advance,
Dave Annetts.