Re: How to apply tags to expression terms?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130499] Re: How to apply tags to expression terms?
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 04:21:44 -0400 (EDT)

You might get "better" results using a default output form of
TraditionalForm (Mathematica | Preferences=85 | Evaluation | Format type of
new output cells: | TraditionalForm) or apply it manually, e.g.,

(x^2 - 1)/(x + 1) // Simplify // TraditionalForm

x - 1

(x^2 - 1)/(x + 1) // Cancel // TraditionalForm

x - 1

Bob Hanlon