AMD Benchmark[]

Hello all!

I wonder if anybody uses Mathematica on a AMD platform. In particular, I am mostly interested in FX-8120 to FX-8350, but any recent processor will do.

Could you please send me the Benchmark[] result?

Also, I would like to know if you have any comments. Do Parallel features work as expected?

Regards, Andrei Modoran.