- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130514] AMD Benchmark
- From: Andrei Modoran <amodoran at intven.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:33:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wonder if anybody uses Mathematica on a AMD platform. In particular, I am mostly interested in FX-8120 to FX-8350, but any recent processor will do.
Could you please send me the Benchmark result?
Also, I would like to know if you have any comments. Do Parallel features work as expected?
Regards, Andrei Modoran.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to apply tags to expression terms?
Next by Date:
Re: used by LogLogPlot?
Previous by thread:
Re: programmatically save as PDF (SaveRename problem)
Next by thread:
Re: AMD Benchmark