Re: Limiting Output Based on Z Axis of Plotd3d[Evaluate@Table[PDF[NormalDistribution

Since you refer to x, y, and z; presumably you mean a binormal rather than
a normal distribution.

max = 2.25;
zMax = 35;

Manipulate[
 ContourPlot[
  200*
   PDF[BinormalDistribution[0], {x, y}],
  {x, -max, max}, {y, -max, max},
  Contours -> Range[step, zMax, step],
  ContourShading -> None,
  ContourStyle -> Thick],
 {{step, 10, "Contour Step Size"}, {2.5, 5, 10}}]

Manipulate[
 Plot3D[
  200*
   PDF[BinormalDistribution[0], {x, y}],
  {x, -max, max}, {y, -max, max},
  MeshFunctions -> {#3 &},
  Mesh -> {Range[step, zMax, step]},
  PlotStyle -> Opacity[opac]],
 {{step, 10, "Contour Step Size"}, {2.5, 5, 10}},
 {{opac, 0.5, "PDF Opacity"}, 0, 1, .1,
  Appearance -> "Labeled"}]

Bob Hanlon