exporting to text format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130567] exporting to text format
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 03:10:08 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Group:I want to import a mass of text info into Mathematica, work on it, and then eventually re-export it to a portable text format, say txt or doc.
i've been able to solve the import issues, but I do not know which is the best strategy to export stuff from Mathematica to a text format. The list to be exported is potentially bigversions 8 or 9Francisco