exporting to text format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130567] exporting to text format
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 03:10:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Group:I want to import a mass of text info into Mathematica, work on it, and then eventually re-export it to a portable text format, say txt or doc.
i've been able to solve the import issues, but I do not know which is the best strategy to export stuff from Mathematica to a text format. The list to be exported is potentially bigversions 8 or 9Francisco
Prev by Date:
Re: Speak errors (was Re: audio)
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica integration Vs Sympy
Previous by thread:
Re: Parametric List Plot??
Next by thread:
cannot work a "conditional If"