BibTeX support in version 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130586] BibTeX support in version 9
  • From: gregorsem at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:02:34 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Community,

After reading some critical posts about using BibTeX in v8, does anyone already have experience with BibTeX in v9, and if so, is it improved?

Moreover, does anyone want to share how to modify the existing BibTeX styles (there are only two of them, when I run Mathematica using Windows 7) and add new ones? I do not understand from Mathematica's documentation how this is done.

Thanks for any help,
Gregor