Re: Step-By-Step Solutions in Pro V9 Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131487] Re: Step-By-Step Solutions in Pro V9 Mathematica?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 06:50:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20130806030810.172F369F0@smc.vnet.net>
There are no functional differences between Professional, Home, and
Student edition of Mathematica except for license and support terms
(and, as I recall, an identification of Student edition on pages printed
On Aug 5, 2013, at 11:08 PM, amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mathematica offers products for things like Calculus that show
students step-by-step solutions.
> Wolfram-Alpha as has some of this functionality.
> Does the Professional V9 of Mathematica have this capability built-in
for things like calculus, differential equations, numerical routines
like Newton's and others, matrices (like steps for RREF, etc.), etc.?
> Thanks for any insights.
murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower
University of Massachusetts
710 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Corrupted files
Next by Date:
Front End Stuck Initializing Kernel Connections
Previous by thread:
Step-By-Step Solutions in Pro V9 Mathematica?
Next by thread: