Help with fitting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131494] Help with fitting
  • From: ismail <ism45 at>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 01:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

I have experimental data with (y) and (x)

I need to fit them into the following model

Log (y/b) = Log (ax /b/1+ax/b) + (-0.22/1+(log ax/b)^2)

The result should be a plot with Log y on the y-axis, Log x in the x axis. and the two constants a and b will be the result of the fitting.

I tried that in Mathematica, but my problem is that I don't know how to define the function so I can keep (Logy/b) in the left side.

Mathematica allows me only to defin a model in the form (y=f(x))

Any help please?