Re: Can MathLink write binary data to and read binary data from a TCP or

After reading through a lot of documentation I have the feeling I would be better off with JLink. Then I found a relevant post on Stack Overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5837588/connecting-to-a-udp-data-stream-with-mathematica