Re: Data format AFTER import into Mathematica from Excel.xls worksheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132092] Re: Data format AFTER import into Mathematica from Excel.xls worksheet
  • From: ariel.sepulveda at prontoanalytics.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:24:36 -0500 (EST)

I just saw your post, so I may be late.  In any case, it seems to me that what you would like to get from Mathematica is what I have created in MXLPlus package.  In short this package provides a set of functions that can be used to access data by using column names.  You can get it for free following this link http://www.prontoanalytics.com/fdownloads.php.

This package is part of the backbone of BEST Viewpoints (http://youtu.be/RhYoWRT2yPk) which is a general use data analysis application that you may use to simplify the process of generating all the ContourPlots you need to create.