Re: triangular phase diagram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132135] Re: triangular phase diagram
  • From: Roland Franzius <roland.franzius at uos.de>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:51:45 -0500 (EST)

Am 20.12.2013 11:32, schrieb nicholasehamilton at gmail.com:
> Dear Marc,
>

> www.ggtern.com On Saturday, May 20, 1995 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Marc
> Boullier wrote:

I really would like to know where I can find a usable archive of
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica, too.

[You can still search at

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/

which has all the posts back to 1989 - moderator]

With its general search page mode, the google archive does not seem to
exist anymore.

Generally speaking, the downgrading of the usenet group archives on
google seems to have come to its forseable end. Google search for
authors here does not produce references to usenet archives since some
months.

--

Roland Franzius