Re: triangular phase diagram

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg132138] Re: triangular phase diagram
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:52:45 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately, so far this is still of no use to anybody using a platform other than Windows, where the R installation is limited to what Wolfram distributes and cannot be one's own, separate R configuration.

On Dec 20, 2013, at 5:35 AM, nicholasehamilton at wrote:

> I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.
> It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at, including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts
710 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01003-9305