Re: Mathematica and Lisp

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg129676] Re: Mathematica and Lisp
  • From: Matthias Bode <lvsaba at>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:22:36 -0500 (EST)

The fact that WRI does not even "recommend the use of the Product" in instances where it could "threaten" ... "injury, or significant loss" does indeed constitute a most serious limitation to "the Product's" usefulness.

Best regards,

MATTHIAS BODE (User since version 2.)S 17.36398=B0, W 66.21816=B0,2'590m. AMSL.