Can Printing of a CDF be Disabled
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129742] Can Printing of a CDF be Disabled
- From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 03:22:54 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there an notebook option that would allow me to disable the printing of a CDF much in the way that printing can be disabled for PDFs? Along the same lines, are there options for disabling the ability to select and copy cell contents. The idea here is to be able to create CDFs that can be viewed onscreen but to discourage or make inconvenient their dissemination in print.
Prev by Date:
PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica and Lisp
Previous by thread:
Re: PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?
Next by thread:
Improving the Format of Output Cells