Re: PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129759] Re: PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?
- From: RBaillie <bobbaillie at frii.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 04:37:12 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Exporting to PDF was excellent until version 5.2. After that, it has been pretty poor. That's why I keep a copy of 5.2 around. However, the "AllowRasterization" option helps. This option greatly reduces the size of the pdf file. Export["C:\\junk\\plot.pdf", %, "AllowRasterization" -> False]