Mathematica and System Modeler
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129750] Mathematica and System Modeler
- From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 03:25:35 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
When you purchase System Modeler, does it include a fully functional copy of Mathematica as part of a package deal?
Are these two separate apps or a single integrated package.
Any thoughts from the Mathematica users of both of these? Is it worth the cost?
Thanks for any insights
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica and Lisp
Next by Date:
Re: PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?
Previous by thread:
Re: Differencing two equations
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and System Modeler