Re: Mathematica and System Modeler
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129786] Re: Mathematica and System Modeler
- From: Johan Rhodin <johanr at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:51:13 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
SystemModeler is a standalone application that integrates tightly with Mathematica.
You can buy them separately or as a package deal (Wolfram Simulation Suite: http://store.wolfram.com/view/app/systemmodeler/suite.str).
----- Original Message -----
From: "amzoti" <amzoti at gmail.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:25:35 AM
Subject: [mg129786] Mathematica and System Modeler
When you purchase System Modeler, does it include a fully functional copy of Mathematica as part of a package deal?
Are these two separate apps or a single integrated package.
Any thoughts from the Mathematica users of both of these? Is it worth the cost?
Thanks for any insights
Prev by Date:
Re: Factoring a polynomial with many variables
Next by Date:
Re: problems with plots aligning
Previous by thread:
Mathematica and System Modeler
Next by thread:
Strange problems with 9.0