- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129771] Re: Undo/Redo
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 03:24:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 09/02/2013 05:43, reema.alaifari at gmail.com wrote:
> Since I've found it frustrating and even striking that Mathematica, although so well-developed, offers only one level of Undo (Ctrl+Z) instead of multiple steps, and not a single step of Redo, I thought I should take the initiative and collect people's signatures in this matter. I know there might be some complications with the implementation of going back and forth in Mathematica, but at least within a single cell, there is no reason why this is not possible. Even the simplest text editor offers that and it can be quite frustrating to change something and then not being able to go back. I have started a petition just two days ago and I wanted to draw your attention to it. I hope you can sign it and tell other people about it.
> The link to the petition is:
> (Your email address will NOT be shown publicly but is necessary to confirm the signature, otherwise we could get non-authentic signatures)
> It only takes a few seconds to sign!
> Thanks for your support!
I signed, but I never got a confirmatory email, and didn't appear on the
Prev by Date:
Re: Differencing two equations
Next by Date:
problems with plots aligning
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Using a notebook - how to add a caption and ...