Is there a way to integrate and differentiate Erfi?

It appears that Mathematica does not know how to integrate or differentiate the Erfi function.  Am I correct?  I am able to use Limit[(f(t+d)-f(t))/d, d -> 0] to get the derivative, but are there reasonable approaches to finding Integrate[Erfi]?

Thanks!

NS