Re: Vertical Scrollbars Unresponsive in Pane

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129368] Re: Vertical Scrollbars Unresponsive in Pane
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:43:23 -0500 (EST)

On 1/7/2013 10:05 PM, Gregory Lypny wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Whenever I create a pane with scrollbars to be able to browse through an array of data,
>the vertical scrollbar is unresponsive.
>
> Pane[TableForm[myArray], ImageSize -> {800, 100}, Scrollbars -> True]
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> 	Gregory

It is not bug, since there is nothing to scroll for.

Make the image smaller, then Scrollbars will become responsive,
as now they have something to do:

tbl = RandomReal[{0, 1}, 10]
Pane[TableForm[tbl], ImageSize -> {60, 100}, Scrollbars -> True]

Scrollbars will become active when the content inside is smaller
than the image size.

--Nasser