Re: Cursor position on images

Alexei,

Thanks for this and the other suggestions. I should have said that I am using Mathematica 7.0 so I think some of the options aren't valid. That's probably not an issue as I can probably remove those. However, I do get the error message "Image is not a Graphics primitive or directive". The head of my image file is Image as you suggest. Is this a problem with the difference between Mathematica 7 & later versions. It is something I have run into with the other suggestions from this list and my own attempts. I guess I don't fully understand differences between images and graphics primitives. Is there any way to change from one to another or whatever is required.

Thanks again.