Re: how to read in a modelica file?

I don't have either SystemModeler or Modelica; however, I note that
the WolframSystemModeler Documentation Center (
http://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/WSMLink/ref/format/MO.html
) states:

"Import["file.mo", {"ModelicaModel"}] imports the specified model to
SystemModeler and makes it available in Mathematica."

Bob Hanlon