Re: how to read in a modelica file?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129422] Re: how to read in a modelica file?
  • From: awnl <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:28:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

 > I am using Wolfram SystemModeler.  I have a Modelica file that I want
 > to read into SystemModeler.  Alas, the only kind of importable file I
 > see is of the SBML type.  I am thus asking how to read in a .mo file
 > obtained and/or built outside of SystemModeler?

I think it is somewhat unclear what you actually try to do. Modelica
files are the "native" format for system modeler, there is no need to
import them (although there are many little peculiarities which can
cause problems when loading modelica files generated with other
programs). Within SystemModeler you would just use the menu File -> Open
which will open a file-chooser-dialog where you can select .mo files. As
this is as simple and straightforward as can be, I guess I don't
understand your question correctly...

hth,

albert