Has anyone got code for a Smith Chart?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129398] Has anyone got code for a Smith Chart?
- From: David Kirkby <drkirkby at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:41:17 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm looking to plot data colected via an experiement on a Smith Chart. Does anyone have code for one, which will save me the not-inconserable effort of writing one?
There is one in the Wolfram archive
but that is written for a very old version of Mathematica, and it appears unable to plot experimental data.
There is also a Smith Chart on the Wolfram Demonstrations project
but that one has a serious flaw. If one puts R=50 Ohms, C=0, L=0, then the point should be in the middle of the Smith chart, not to the far right hand side. It must be the most obvious point to plot on a Smith chart, but it fails.
Prev by Date:
Re: Cursor position on images
Next by Date:
Has anyone got a function to read a Touchstone file?
Previous by thread:
Re: Plotting objective function in FindMinimum
Next by thread:
Re: Has anyone got code for a Smith Chart?