Re: Cursor position on images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129397] Re: Cursor position on images
  • From: "King, Peter R" <peter.king at imperial.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:40:57 -0500 (EST)

I have a much bigger problem in that when I try this I just get a red rectangle with the error message "Image is not a graphics primitive or directive".

I am using Mathematica 7 so is there a difference between how Mathematica treats images/graphics objects in this version compared with later versions and how do I rectify this?

Thanks,

Peter