RegularExpression::maxrec: Recursion limit exceeded; positive match

hello!

Its been a problem to use OpeanRead, every time the error :

RegularExpression::maxrec: Recursion limit exceeded; positive match might be missed. >>
pops up!

Im trying to extract data from txt file , 12 mb, only.

when I use my algoritm to less than 7 mb, it is ok!

See the algoritm below:

data1 = OpenRead[
  "E:\\Documentos_Inmetro\\MarceloContas\\ArtigoMetdologia\\NovosFac_\
dez_2012\\29_alq3_fac_JA_OPT_150estados_mpwlyp_6311++gdp_FEITO.log"]
data1a = ReadList[data1, Record, RecordSeparators -> {}] // ToString
data2 = StringCases[data1a,
   "Excitation energies and oscillator strengths:" ~~ __ ~~
    "Excited State  16:"];
Close[data1]

Help Somebody!

Best Regards!