Needing a Random List of Non-repeating Values whose Range and Length

Consider the following:

ril[range_Integer]:= RandomInteger[{1,range},range]

This function is almost what I want; but I need one which doesn't include any repeated values. This is intended for use, for example, for a card deck, or dice, etc.