Can you profile compiled code?

I am trying to profile some compiled code using Workbench but I don't seem to be able to get any timing data for the lines inside my compiled function. Do I need to set an option or will Profile[] automatically generate data for the compiled function?

I apologize if there is a readily available source that answers my question (I Googled and looked through the Workbench documentation), but I couldn't find one.

Thanks,
Sam