Can you profile compiled code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129509] Can you profile compiled code?
- From: samid.hoda at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 01:14:29 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to profile some compiled code using Workbench but I don't seem to be able to get any timing data for the lines inside my compiled function. Do I need to set an option or will Profile automatically generate data for the compiled function? I apologize if there is a readily available source that answers my question (I Googled and looked through the Workbench documentation), but I couldn't find one. Thanks, Sam