Re: Differentiating Interpolation Functions -- "Delaunay" Interpolation

On Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:37:30 AM UTC-5, JCW wrote:
> ...I cannot figure out how to to anything similar with Interpolation[...,Method->"Delaunay"] from the Obtuse package...  (I'm running Mathematica 7, so I had to download and install the free package from Ingolf Dahl's site.)  Any suggestions? -- JCW

Problem Solved:  This anomaly does not occur with my second choice, Method->"RBF", although finding the interpolation function is much slower.  Perhaps the problem was that Delaunay interpolation does not have continuous derivatives?