kernel is shutdown without an error message.

I'm using mathematica 9 in iMac.
During evaluation with numerical calcuations, the kernel is shutdown without an error message.
I couldn't find why. The amount of free memory in my iMac is okay. What's wrong?

For the same program that I like to run, sometimes it works but sometimes the kernel is shutdown during the evaluation. I don't know why. what can I do to fix such a problem or prevent in advance?