kernel is shutdown without an error message.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131372] kernel is shutdown without an error message.
- From: Changhyoup Lee <changdolli at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm using mathematica 9 in iMac. During evaluation with numerical calcuations, the kernel is shutdown without an error message. I couldn't find why. The amount of free memory in my iMac is okay. What's wrong? For the same program that I like to run, sometimes it works but sometimes the kernel is shutdown during the evaluation. I don't know why. what can I do to fix such a problem or prevent in advance?