Re: kernel is shutdown without an error message.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131407] Re: kernel is shutdown without an error message.
- From: Joe Gwinn <joegwinn at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 05:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <kqtl11$asi$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Changhyoup Lee <changdolli at gmail.com> wrote: > I'm using mathematica 9 in iMac. > During evaluation with numerical calcuations, the kernel is shutdown without > an error message. > I couldn't find why. The amount of free memory in my iMac is okay. What's > wrong? > > For the same program that I like to run, sometimes it works but sometimes the > kernel is shutdown during the evaluation. I don't know why. what can I do to > fix such a problem or prevent in advance? Look in the MacOS console log. There will be traces of a death struggle, and there may be a clue there. Use Google to find out how to find the logs. Joe Gwinn