files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131379] files
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:47:02 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Group:
Suppose that I choose a directory:

SetDirectory["S:\\mydirectory"]

And in that directory I have a set of files, each of which contains the string "ANTIOQUIA". For example "5673ANTIOQUIA.txt", "nuevoANTIOQUIA.txt",
"ANTIOQUIAcomplejo.txt"

I already have managed to find the files automatically.
Now, my two questions:

a. Is there a way to open them authomatically from Mathematica?
b. Even better, to find them and import them into Mathematica?

Thanks and best regards

Francisco