- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131379] files
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:47:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
Suppose that I choose a directory:
And in that directory I have a set of files, each of which contains the string "ANTIOQUIA". For example "5673ANTIOQUIA.txt", "nuevoANTIOQUIA.txt",
I already have managed to find the files automatically.
Now, my two questions:
a. Is there a way to open them authomatically from Mathematica?
b. Even better, to find them and import them into Mathematica?
Thanks and best regards
Prev by Date:
Changing a list with the information of other
Next by Date:
Re: Constraint definition is not valid: WHY?
Previous by thread:
Re: Changing a list with the information of other
Next by thread:
- Re: files
- From: Bob Hanlon <firstname.lastname@example.org>