Problems Exporting to LaTeX, Windows 8, Mathematica 9
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131437] Problems Exporting to LaTeX, Windows 8, Mathematica 9
- From: wbrucek at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 05:03:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have drafted up an idea with a mix of text and equations
I try right clicking on the bar at the right for the cell I want to copy and select
Copy As -> LaTeX
Nothing gets copied. Copy As -> LaTeX only works when I have a formula with no other text around it.
Also, I can't figure out how to export the entire notebook to LaTeX.
Are these possible?
Prev by Date:
Re: Multiple Line coloring and Dashing in ListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Animate Command and Vector Reference
Previous by thread:
Re: Calculating derivate in Mathematica 9 giving wrong result
Next by thread:
Re: Problems Exporting to LaTeX, Windows 8, Mathematica 9