Problems Exporting to LaTeX, Windows 8, Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131437] Problems Exporting to LaTeX, Windows 8, Mathematica 9
  • From: wbrucek at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 05:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

I have drafted up an idea with a mix of text and equations

I try right clicking on the bar at the right for the cell I want to copy and select
    Copy As -> LaTeX

Nothing gets copied.  Copy As -> LaTeX only works when I have a formula with no other text around it.

Also, I can't figure out how to export the entire notebook to LaTeX.

Are these possible?