Panel Data on RLink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131065] Panel Data on RLink
- From: hernand.lopeza at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 02:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to use Mathematica environment with R in panel data over Mac, but I don not why I can upload new packages and for a simple function lm, I dont know how to use.
Any one has a little instruction to use lm and how to charge plm package on mathematica? ...
I am new in both systems.
I try with lm but the results are too complex, they does not show like RSutdio, like a table.
Thanks for your help
Prev by Date:
Re: Applications and Packages, WRI Strikes Out!
Next by Date:
visualizing a maximum in the intersection between two surfaces
Previous by thread:
Re: Rookie questions about solving for small numbers
Next by thread:
Re: Panel Data on RLink