Re: Unexpected expectation behaviour

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131094] Re: Unexpected expectation behaviour
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:30:11 -0400 (EDT)

I don't work for wolfram.   I agree and dissagree.

I think in first releases WRI most functions were  .m files you could
read or edit and contribute.

Also I beleive wolfram has release many functions as .m online to see
(i'm unsure about integrate).

But speed is a consideration: many things would absolutely never
finish in a lifetime if certain intter loops were not efficient.

What you are really talking about is having two.  One if your
processing, the other if manually doing formal math.