System Modeler and Mathematica 9
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131106] System Modeler and Mathematica 9
- From: "McHale, Paul" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:34:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a problem with Mathematica 9.0 (Win) reading the models. The following code starts with a blue box showing it is initiating the link. In 9.0, the box will sometimes never disappear. In 8.0, this is never a problem. Should I just stay with 8.0 for now? Are there known problems with 9.0? I am using a demo of SystemModeler.
m["ParameterValues"] // TableForm
Paul McHale | Electrical Engineer, Energetic Systems | Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Office: +1 937.865.3004 | Fax: +1 937.865.5170
1100 Vanguard Boulevard, Miamisburg, OH 45342-0312
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Rookie questions about solving for small numbers
Next by Date:
Re: a trivial task?
Previous by thread:
Re: ListPlot3d and ListDensityPlot
Next by thread:
Re: System Modeler and Mathematica 9