Re: System Modeler and Mathematica 9
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131123] Re: [mg131106] System Modeler and Mathematica 9
- From: Johan Rhodin <johanr at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SystemModeler 3.0.2 works fine with Mathematica 9.
Your demo license is restricted to one SystemModeler kernel, so maybe you already have one tied up to Mathematica 8. This could be why your WSMLink doesn't load in Mathematica 9. Make sure to quit Mathemaitca 8 before trying to run Needs["WSMLink`"] in Mathematica 9.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul McHale" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:34:12 AM
Subject: [mg131123] [mg131106] System Modeler and Mathematica 9
I have a problem with Mathematica 9.0 (Win) reading the models. The following code starts with a blue box showing it is initiating the link. In 9.0, the box will sometimes never disappear. In 8.0, this is never a problem. Should I just stay with 8.0 for now? Are there known problems with 9.0? I am using a demo of SystemModeler.
m["ParameterValues"] // TableForm
Paul McHale | Electrical Engineer, Energetic Systems | Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Office: +1 937.865.3004 | Fax: +1 937.865.5170
1100 Vanguard Boulevard, Miamisburg, OH 45342-0312
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
Prev by Date:
Removing list elements in x by list y
Next by Date:
Re: Calculating a simple integral
Previous by thread:
System Modeler and Mathematica 9
Next by thread:
problems with NDSolve