From: "Paul McHale" <Paul.McHale at excelitas.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:34:12 AM
Subject: [mg131123] [mg131106] System Modeler and Mathematica 9

I have a problem with Mathematica 9.0 (Win) reading the models.  The following code starts with a blue box showing it is initiating the link.  In 9.0, the box will sometimes never disappear.  In 8.0, this is never a problem. Should I just stay with 8.0 for now?  Are there known problems with 9.0?  I am using a demo of SystemModeler.

Needs["WSMLink`"]
m=WSMSimulate["ResistorDividerTripLevel",{0,1}]
m["ParameterValues"] // TableForm

WSMSimulationData[{0.,1.},<<42>>]

resistor1.useHeatPort->0.
resistor1.T->300.15
resistor1.R->11000.
resistor1.T_ref->300.15

Thanks,

Paul McHale  |  Electrical Engineer, Energetic Systems   |  Excelitas Technologies Corp.

Office: +1 937.865.3004   |  Fax: +1 937.865.5170
1100 Vanguard Boulevard, Miamisburg, OH  45342-0312
Paul.McHale at Excelitas.com
www.excelitas.com