How does one get data out of a TemporalData object?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131176] How does one get data out of a TemporalData object?
- From: Joe Gwinn <joegwinn at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 04:25:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I would like to generate some random signals for use in exploring
For use as synthetic signals for the algorithm to chew upon, I'd like
to use ContinuousMarkovProcess and TelegraphProcess with
RandomFunction. With these, I can do statistics and plot things
What I cannot quite get is a time series ready for such indignities as
Now I can manually disassemble the data structure, but I don't find a
list of equispaced samples, I get a transition list, which is not the
Interpolation[Normal[temporal data object] // First, InterpolationOrder
-> 0] almost works, but the fine details are smeared over, even though
InterpolationOrder -> 0 works in ListLinePlot et al without apparent
What am I missing? It seems like Probability and Statistics has become
a walled city within Mathematica. I'm hoping to find a door in the wall,
rather than be forced to build by own little city one brick at a time.
Prev by Date:
Re: What is wrong with 2Pi?
Next by Date:
Re: Removing list elements in x by list y
Previous by thread:
Re: Getting the plotted data from a graph
Next by thread:
Re: How does one get data out of a TemporalData object?