Re: Plot3D Axes Labels overlap plot axes and ticks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130066] Re: Plot3D Axes Labels overlap plot axes and ticks?
- From: Haosheng Shi <dvorak518 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:48:41 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:57:54 PM UTC+8, Michael B. Heaney wrote: > Hi, > > > > In Plot3D, my axes labels overlap my axes and ticks. Is there any way to > > fix this? Perhaps specify how far from the axes the labels should be? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Michael Double click the figure,then the position of the text can be adjust.