Greek symbols mangled by InputForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130067] Greek symbols mangled by InputForm
- From: carlos%colorado.edu at gtempaccount.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:49:01 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I opened a very old notebook (done in Mathematica 4 some 10 years ago) under Mathematica 9.0.1 running under Mac OS X 10.6.9. The InputForm output of Greek symbols is mangled. For example
produces a circumflexed I followed by the 1/4 fraction. Cutting and pasting that output into an Input cell reproduces that garbage. The problem seems to occur only with that filter, which unfortunately I use a lot for inlining code.
Is there an option that can be set so that the Greek symbols are respected?
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot3D Axes Labels overlap plot axes and ticks?
Next by Date:
Re: Issues with Rendering of Graphics
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 9 install
Next by thread:
Re: Greek symbols mangled by InputForm