Re: Wolfram Technology Conference Presentations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130672] Re: Wolfram Technology Conference Presentations
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 03:38:34 -0400 (EDT)

Many of the talks are available on here:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/

Some talks with material covered by a non-disclosure agreement do not
get published here, although they typically are uploaded for internal
access and the NDA status gets reviewed periodically, so sometimes
you'll see old talk materials suddenly become available one or two years
after the fact.

However, even so, there are hardly any talks from the 2012 conference,
and I'm not sure why that is.  I'll follow up on that.

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.

On Apr 30, 2013, at 3:19 AM, Peter <pjcrosbie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know if Wolfram makes the slides available from their
"Wolfram Technology Conference" series. I have found several video
snippets of talks but have failed to dig out the presentation nbs
themselves. Do they post them on their site somewhere?