Time, location, and activity plotting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130673] Time, location, and activity plotting
- From: Fred Schenkelberg <fms at garlic.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 03:38:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi - I'm trying to represent a couple elements of a technician working on equipment during preventive maintenance.
My data has time to the minute, location about the equipment (5 locations, plus control and storage rooms), and activity (like inspect, clean, repair, prepare, etc.)
I would like to create a plot along a time line that indicates the duration at a location and activity. One idea is use the x-axis for time, y-axis for location - discreet data spatially sorted, and color of the line to indicate activity.
time, location, activity
Durations include travel time to the location.
I'm looking for the appropriate or useful commands to help make this happen. Or for ideas for a better way to display this kind of information.
fms at fmsreliability.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Wolfram Technology Conference Presentations
Next by Date:
Re: NMF in Mathematica 8
Previous by thread:
Re: Function with optional default argument cannot cache results
Next by thread:
Help with RootLocusPlot