Parity of EllipticTheta
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130752] Parity of EllipticTheta
- From: Christian <christian.hagendorf at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 02:45:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use quite often the functions EllipticTheta[n,x,q] in Mathematica. Unlike for trigonometric functions Mathematica does not simplify expressions of the type EllipticTheta[1,-x,q] to -EllipticTheta[1,x,q] automatically (it does it for Sin[-x]). How do I add such a feature to a built-in function?
Thank you in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: What happend to Image?
Next by Date:
SmoothDensity chart options
Previous by thread:
Re: Tutorial on "Time Value Computations"
Next by thread:
Re: Parity of EllipticTheta