Is Mathematica V.8.01 fully supported by Windows 8.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132000] Is Mathematica V.8.01 fully supported by Windows 8.1?
- From: "E. Martin-Serrano" <eMartinSerrano at telefonica.net>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:11:04 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft says they do not have enough information from WRI to ensure that
Mathematica V.8.01 is fully compatible with Windows 8.1. They recommend
asking the software provider before upgrading. Mathematica 9 does not
appear in the list of full compatible software for W8.1 either. Only
Mathematica 9 add-on extras appears in the Microsoft W8.1 compatibility
Might I ask whether anyone Is running Mathematica V8 and/or V9 on Windows
Prev by Date:
Re: defining averages over unknown PDF
Next by Date:
Game of Life programs in the Wolfram Language
Previous by thread:
Re: Inverse Laplace Transform
Next by thread:
Re: Is Mathematica V.8.01 fully supported by Windows 8.1?